Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Acrylic Landscape Painting

I organized this painting, by traversing to the wilderness for a weekend, and finding the most beautiful landscape, and then I took a picture of it. Atmospheric perspective is when further away things look more foggy/hazy. I created this by using a dull color in the background. I created a light source on the rocks by making some darker and some lighter. My color scheme was monochromatic using the color blue. I used side to side brush strokes for the sky and the water, and I used up and down brush strokes for the rocks. I used value by changing the colors and adding light and darkness. This was my favorite project of the class and I really enjoyed it. Ps I <3 you B. Brokke.

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutley amazing. I feel inspired while looking at this piece of artwork.

    ReplyDelete